Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quart of Paris Grey

I had finally taken the plunge to go from the sample pot size to buying a quart of ASCP.  It took me way too long to decide on the color, but I picked Paris Grey.

It is no lie when they say a quart goes a long way!  I painted:
One coat on this quilt rack.

Two coats over Old White on this little accent table.

One coat over Cream on this end table.

Two coats on this mirror.

One coat on this gold mirror. (My little cutie snuck in the pic)

Two coats on the top of this table (Provence is on the bottom).

I also used it for the base coat on two other projects and two coats on a twin headboard/foot board project and still have a little less than half the can left!

Linking to:
DIY Project Parade
I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Primitive&Proper
Elizabeth&Co.
Primp
House of Hepworths  
Coastal Charm
Beyond the Picket Fence  
Shizzle Design
Miss Mustard Seed
Simple Home Life

2 comments:

  1. oooh that last mirror is stunning! and way to get bang for your buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the side tables. Chalk paint is so addictive!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all your comments. I now reply to all comments on the blog post, so please check back if you asked questions for my response.
Thank you!